Since the MCO has been relaxed and our doors are open to run outside again, remember these guidelines so that you don’t put yourself & others at risk:
1. Only go outside if you are in good health condition.
2. Try run just around your housing 🏡 area or safe secluded area. Avoid places like public park 🏞 with crowd if possible.
3. Use hand sanitisers 🧴before you start your run and right after you finish before getting into your car 🚗 or house 🏠
4. Always maintain safe social distancing 🏃🏻♂️⬅️➡️🏃🏻♂️with other runners.
5. Avoid running in group or make sure the group is not more than ten people. Skip after run lepak session👥👥👥, cool down separately.
6. After arriving home, avoid touching your family members (or pets 🐱 🐶 ) and shower 🚿 immediately.
7. To wear mask 😷 or not to wear mask? For me, even if there’s little chance of infection risk reduction, I’ll take it! While wearing N95 mask can be little hard to breather, try cloth mask or cloth face covering such as Buff. Wash 🧽 it afterwards!*Update : Latest guideline from WHO stated that wearing face masks shall not be worn while doing exercises as it may reduce the ability to breathe comfortably. So please be careful with your choice of wearing face mask 😷
Be vigilant & responsible for people around you 💙🙌🏻 #kitajagakita#stayhome#covid19